1. How can I place an order?
Once you have found the product you want, it’s time to place your order!
- Sign in to your online account or proceed to checkout as a guest
- When ordering through the product screen you can enter the quantity of products that you want in the quantity field and click ‘Add to Cart’.
- Clicking on the ‘Add to Cart’ button will take you to your Shopping Cart screen where you’ll see a list of the products you’ve selected, the price, quantity, subtotals and grand total.
- Once you’ve added all products into your shopping cart, click Proceed to checkout
- Enter billing and shipping information
- Provide payment information
- Review and submit your order
- Check the Sales Order Summary
2. How do I complete or check out of an order?
Once your shopping cart has all the items that you wish to purchase, you’ll be asked to enter your billing and payment information.
If you’ve signed in to your already established account, the billing information will already be entered into the billing information screen. If you haven’t signed in, you will be required to enter your Name and Address. Once you’re done entering the required information, put in your payment information.
The final step in completing your online shopping is to click on ‘Place Order’. Once you place your order, you’ll receive a Sales Order Summary containing your Order Number and confirmation.
3. I did not receive any sales order summary, what does that mean?
A sales order summary acknowledges the order you placed. You should receive this order summary within one hour of placing your order. If you do not get your order summary within one hour, check your junk/spam folder. If you still haven’t received it, regardless, your order has been placed with the linen company. You should call our customer support number to confirm.
4. When I place an item in my shopping bag, is the item reserved for me?
Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee your purchase of the item and does not mean that the item is reserved for you. Until you have completed the checkout process, another customer may have purchased the item.
5. How will I know that my order has been received?
Once your order has been logged, you will receive an email containing the details of your order. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID, listing and price of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected delivery time. However, the order would be shipped only when payment verification is complete (in case of online payments) or telephonic verification of shipping address has been carried out (in case of Cash on Delivery).
6. How can I check the status of my order?
In your Account Dashboard you can visit the Order history to check your current order status as well as your previous order history. Check below for different kinds of statuses that can emerge throughout your shopping experience.
7. What different order statuses can I face?
- On placing of order while awaiting payment- Payment Pending Authorization: Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
- On Payment confirmation: Payment Authorized, Order Processing: Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed.
- Order dispatched from warehouse: Order Shipped: Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
- Order complete: Shipment received and transaction completed.
- Order Cancelled: The order was cancelled.
8. What is the difference between Guest checkout and shopping through registered account?
In a registered account, your billing and shipping information will automatically be put in your order. Furthermore, in the order history, you’ll have all the information regarding your previous orders and the current order with their order statuses. However, in guest checkout, every time you place and order with the linencompany, you’ll have to put in your billing and shipping information. Furthermore, you won’t have access to your order status, you’ll have to call or email customer support to inquire about your order status.
9. What is the difference between Order ID and Tracking ID?
You will receive two emails essentially in the order process. One on placing the order and one when your shipment is dispatched. Order ID is your unique order number which is given to you in the Sales Order Summary on placing your order. Tracking ID is sent to you when the order is dispatched.
10. Can I cancel my order?
You can cancel your order before the item is shipped. We typically ship orders by 4 pm on the next working day after the order is placed.
11. Can I add items to the existing order or make changes to an order?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order once the order has been processed. We don’t accommodate any changes to the order. We suggest that the customer cancels the order within 24 hours of placing the order, and places a new order.